Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today is a Rebuilding Day

I got up this morning and decided to run. I walked out the door and discovered that it was cold outside (well by Florida standards) and opted for the treadmill at the gym. Today was basically a rebuilding and recovery day. I did a few miles on the treadmill and stretched out. I feel pretty good so I am going to try 4 miles tomorrow. I am deciding on whether I will run the Ing, Georgia Marathon on the 29. If I am going to do it, I really need to get in a somewhat long run this weekend. I am away all next week (and I do not think I will be running at all) so I have to get in as much running as possible. I will judge this weekend whether I want to do another 26.2 at the end of the month.


marathonmama.com Women Running the World

No comments: