Monday, January 26, 2009

New Plan

New day, new plan. I am trying to begin my training for the Tampa marathon on the heels of the Disney. I am going to start out easy this week and run three miles each day with an easy ( I hope) 10 mile this weekend. I am trying to see how my muscles and knees hold up. If all goes well I will kick it up a notch for next week. Only time will tell. It is time to hit the road again!!!

I decided to start a training log and see how many miles I am logging in prep for this marathon. I also have decided while I am in "logging mode" to keep a food diary to see what I am eating. I have to tendency to eat a lot while I am training (more than I should), so I am thinking that writing it down, especially next to the running log should help. Check out my my site at marathonmama.com to check out my progress..

No comments: