Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stretching

Training continuing on status quo, I have to admit that I do have some soreness after my short run of yesterday. It is amazing that I could get sore after two weeks of rest. Staying injury free is a big concern of mine (especially running two marathons so close together), so I am trying to develop a new stretching routine that will work within my time constraints. I always seem to leave something out or compromise my stretching because I have a limited window for my run time (and honestly, I would much rather be running than stretching).

My thought for the day: if you want to stick to your fitness plans, make sure that the plan is attainable, the result is rewarding, and you have fun. I feel that anyone can run a marathon (with training) so it is definitely attainable and finishing the race is extremely rewarding and fun

No comments: